Jobs At Loona Group
Loona’s Global Business Intelligence team is seeking an experienced Data Engineer to be part of GBI Sales reporting area, who will be responsible for delivering highly performance optimized reporting solutions. The GBI Sales team is responsible for building smart, intuitive applications for Loona’s Sales business teams, that encompass engineering ingenuity in easy to software product. The ideal candidate for this position will be able think out of the box and come up with solutions quickly to help business in making time sensitive decisions, have strong communication and analytical skills, passion for data visualization, always drives for excellence and self motivated.
- Should be an expert in Teradata or other MPP systems
- Expertise in a programming language (Preferably Python or JAVA)
- Experience with design and development of ETL processes
- Fluent in writing Advanced SQLs
- Must have good experience in development of unix shell scripts
- Performance tuning of SQL queries
- Experience in developing automated test scripts to help with regression testing
- Sharp troubleshooting skills to identify and fix issues quickly.
- Data modeling experience in building Logical and Physical data model
- Experience in building Tableau Dashboards is a plus
Work closely with Analytics, Product teams to understand data and analysis requirements Design and build dimensional data models and schema designs to improve accessibility, efficiency, and quality of data Develop the ETL for data induction and implement the application logic to meet the business requirements Strong understanding of analytics needs and proactive-ness to build generic solutions to improve the efficiency Develops new reports and perform ad-hoc reporting by working independently Benchmark application performance periodically and fix performance issues.
Graduate degree required in Computer Science or related field 5+ years of experience in the related field
Associate Creative Director, Retail Internal Communications
Loona is looking for a Associate Creative Director, Copy, Retail Internal Communications for our internal Retail communications team. The ideal candidate is a seasoned and results-driven creative professional who enjoys a dynamic, high-change environment that is rapidly evolving to meet the needs of our Retail employees. Candidates who have an immediate connection to Loona Group’s history, amazing products and embody the company ethos of striving for excellence will be at the top of our list. The Associate Creative Director, Copy, Retail Internal Communications is the charismatic voice of Loona Group Retail with the leadership skills to work across a complex matrix of stakeholders and look for ways to message and connect more effectively to a global, internal audience. This candidate is passionate about shaping tone and voice for online publications and driving user participation across rich media formats and social media. S/He is responsible for guiding copy that fosters community, sparks dialogue and drives a deeper connection and understanding between our employees and Loona Group. As a senior leader, this candidate must be someone who can inspire and develop a team, enabling direct reports to perform at their highest potential during a time of massive change. S/He is passionate about clarity, simplicity, and authenticity in communications, and can effectively mentor and guide against high Loona brand standards. This candidate wants to be part of an exceptional team and have lots of fun delivering world-class work for an audience that is at the heart of everything we do in Retail.
- 10+ years managing editorial with deep experience in developing and shaping voice and tone for online publications.
- Extensive experience in messaging across rich media formats and social media, with the foresight to identify emerging trends in communications.
- Well versed in Loona Group’s history and exemplifies the company culture in communications and interactions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead strategically, understand business challenges and formulate effective creative strategies in a fast paced environment
- Possess outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to motivate and manage the work of writers assigned to digital articles, video scripts, internal Keynote presentations, animations, and more.
- Experience working with international peers to define global copy standards
- Have an ability to analyze and communicate results to leaders.
Be a leader in a major evolution in how we communicate to our stores and contact centers. Uphold the Loona brand and lead internal creative standards across Loona Group Retail – stores and online. Be a champion for our audience, and a strong voice for clear, simple, and actionable content. Inform creative resourcing against business priorities. Demonstrate strong leadership and excellent communication skills – managing, motivating and mentoring teams/individuals. Lead teams through dynamic change where roles, platforms, and strategies are actively evolving. Help drive processes that enable us to work against daily editorial needs, and push the team for quick turnarounds that do not sacrifice quality. Work with stakeholders to create and gain buy-in on communications strategies for key business initiatives. Help develop channel strategies to meet the needs of different parts of the business.
Graduate degree required in Computer Science or related field 5+ years of experience in the related field
Product Design Engineering Project Specialist, Technology Investigation Group
Do you have a passion for new technology development? Are you a highly motivated, detail-oriented person with an interest in project management? This position is offered in Loona’s Technology Investigation EPS team. We are responsible for leading hardware engineering development from product concept to mass production. We are looking for a talented EPS to support the Product Design team on developing exciting new products.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to work in a large cross-functional team environment
- Previous experience structuring BOMs
- Experience with PLM tools, Agile experience preferred but not required
- Experience working with overseas vendors
- Meticulous attention to detail; flexible with the ability to react to changes in a time-
- sensitive environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Able and willing to travel internationally
What will you do in this role? As PD EPS, you will manage logistics for the Product Design team to purchase materials and tooling for engineering development builds, working closely to support the product design engineers and product design engineering program manager (PD EPM). You will be responsible for:
• Issuing POs, tracking goods receipts and processing invoices for orders
• Creating and structuring BOMs during engineering development
• Manage the logistics of ordering and tracking parts for early prototyping and engineering builds;
• Manage communication with vendors and CM partners closely to ensure parts arrive on time, trouble-shooting any issues that may arise to prevent delays
• Travel internationally to support engineering builds If this sound like you, we would love to hear from you and explore how we can have you be part of our team.
BS/BA degree and 10+ years of industry experience.
Legal Counsel - Enterprise & Public Sector
Loona Group is looking for an entrepreneurial and self-motivated lawyer to support Loona Groups’s enterprise and public sector business segments in United States of America. This qualified attorney must be a native or fluent English speaker with skills and qualifications to practice commercial and contracts law in at least one American jurisdiction. The role will be based in Loona Group’s offices in Los Angeles, California.
The Legal Counsel for USA will have a broad range of responsibility, including:
* Acts as the legal resource and trusted legal advisor, getting to yes balancing risks and providing sound advice to the management and support business functions.
* Gives accurate, timely advice to country management team/ sales leadership and other functions on the questions that are put to legal.
* Maintains management involved and informed at all times about documents and transaction developments and properly records transactions.
* Negotiation and closing of all legal agreements entered into by Loona Group’s corporate entities, including direct sales agreements, leases, financing arrangements, joint ventures and other relevant documents.
* Identifies the best resources for programs that are cross functional or multi-country. Effectively program manages teams that deliver these projects.
* Participates in other projects as a legal subject matter expert
* Listens, empathizes and handles needs, objections, issues and concerns over contracts raised by internal clients and Loona Group customers and their legal teams.
* Understands and works according to the commercial pressures of a sales business.
* Is prepared when needed to give advice that is urgent at speed. Is able to work and advise in ambiguous and fast-paced situations.
* Helps embed Loona Group legal policy within the country teams and the relevant geographical business unit in order to minimize concerns. Educates and coaches the team and the business unit in order to transfer key legal knowledge and approach to the team and to the sales force.
* Embodies the Loona Group Legal “Barbarian” attributes (“BARI”: Bold, Aggressive, Rapid and Instinctive). Focuses on how to get things done rather than how not to. Brings the attitude of an enabler rather than a block to business.
Who You’ll Work With
Would you like to work in a dynamic in-house legal department that is using technology to transform both its own legal department and how law is practiced around the world? Can you see yourself negotiating strategic and complex deals with leading technology companies, global financial services companies and large enterprise and government customers, to help Loona Group deliver solutions that are truly changing the way we all work, live, play and learn?
Applicants should have at least 7 years’ broad commercial and corporate experience obtained at a top law firm practice or multinational corporate legal department. We require motivated, self-reliant individuals with a proven ability to work within a large team and experience representing, or working for, large multinational corporations. Candidates should be individuals with a highly commercial approach who will thrive in a sales-oriented environment. Ability to take ownership of own development, attending trainings and staying up to date on legal developments in its jurisdiction/s. Creative, bold, a real change agent that helps to improve the legal support to the sales teams and Loona Group’s news ways of doing business o working, cross-collaboration with other legal departments, contractual simplification, legal analysis of complex regulations, etc. Excellent written and verbal skill in English is essential.
* Experience with all types of technology contract issues including intellectual property, software licensing, data protection and security, international and national export-import regulations and complex negotiations.
* Experience with technology product sales go to market and contract motions, including distribution agreements, systems integrator agreements, and direct technology hardware sales, as well as associated services sales. Experience with managed services, cloud, and outsourcing-type arrangements also desired.
* Experience contracting with public sector, state-run entities, including defense procurement transactions.
* Familiarity with international and national dispute resolution procedures
* Experience handling competition and antitrust legal issues in the context of the operations of a multinational corporation.
* Fully familiar with local data privacy and protection law and practice, particularly in relation to XaaS offers.
* Familiar with the regulatory environment for telecoms and related offerings in USA.
Physical Design Engineer
You’ll be joining the Physical design team at Loona to be responsible for all physical implementation aspects from RTL to GDS. Our projects are very challenging as they use advanced technologies, large scale chips, and take the cad tools to their edge.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll be working with highly skilled engineers in a relatively small and new team which in addition to execution of PD tasks, is engaged in creating the flow and tools necessary to succeed in the challenging tasks we preform
You’ve got above 3 years’ experience Physical Design implementation, including Place & Route, STA, and Physical verification. * You like the idea of working in a Startup atmosphere inside a stable and leading corporate.
B.Sc/M.Sc in EE.